Ok, here’s the dealio — I feel like blogging, but I don’t really feel like thinking, know what I mean?
The compromise? A nice little bullet-ed list of random thoughts/events/etc… Brilliant!
- Tomorrow I would have been 38 weeks pregnant. It also would have been the date of my scheduled c-section. Crazy. I truly cannot imagine still being pregnant at this point. Sooo happy that they’re already here!
- Mike and I FINALLY got out of the house together on Friday evening. It was the first time I’d been “out” since being put on bed rest at 28 weeks (mid-June!). We went to Pizza Plant, where I pigged out on veggie chili & then was deeply saddened by the fact that they were out of vegan cheesecake (which Mike was letting me get for once — argh!!). We also went to Target, Babies-R-Us (of course) & the Dollar Tree. We were home by 9 to feed the girls and in bed by 10. Party animals, we are.
- I can’t stop daydreaming about autumn. It’s always been my absolute favorite season & I get goosebumps just thinking about its awesomeness. Falling leaves, pumpkin stands, fresh apples/apple cider, crisp autumn air, snuggly hoodies/sweaters… Ahhhhhh! Can’t wait!
- Mondays & Tuesdays are my “guilty pleasure” tv nights. Actually, they’re my only tv nights. I have zero interest in any singing/dancing-themed shows (when will they stop!?!), but gimme anything with Chef Ramsay and/or the distribution of plastic roses and I’m hooked! With that said, don’t even try to talk to me when Hell’s Kitchen, Masterchef or Bachelor Pad are on. F’real.
- We still can’t quite tell the twins apart. Is that bad? Our simplest solution so far has been to dress Chloe in only pink, and dress Everly in everything else. Get it? Everly, ever-ything else? Shut up, it works. 😉