FabFitFun is one of the most popular subscription boxes out there and pretty easy to see why. — Their quarterly boxes are always jam-packed with full size, name brand items and the value is consistently amazing. Typically over $200 retail value!
Here’s what was included in their Spring 2017 box (still available!):
Impressive, right? The total retail value of this box was over $350. The cost of the subscription? Just $49.99 per quarter — or only $39.99 for your first box with coupon code “FLOWERS10“!
Along with the actual box, FabFitFun members also receive the following perks:
Disclosure: Post may contain affiliate links.
- Insider discounts – On top of getting a box with $200+ worth of goodies, you can add more products you love to the box at incredible discounts. The FabFitFun Add-Ons program has over 100+ products at up to 70% off. Think DIFF sunglasses, Living Proof dry shampoo, ban.do gym bags, Vanessa Mooney jewelry, and more – at exclusive prices available only at FabFitFun.com.
- FabFitFun TV – Members get access to a library of workouts from the world’s fitness elite. From barre to yoga, there’s something for someone at every fitness level, right at your fingertips.
- Ships for free – Your box ships for free each season, including anything you add to your box.
- Amazing brands – FabFitFun is known for featuring brands you love like butter LONDON, Deborah Lippmann, ModCloth, and more. But what’s better is that they introduce you to new brands based on what you already love. From new fashion trends to up-and-coming skin care products.
- Value – You get over $200+ in full-size products for just $49.99 a season. Plus, if you sign up for an Annual Membership, you automatically get $20 in savings in addition to other cool perks like priority shipping, early access to Add-Ons, and customization options. (I have an annual membership and I LOVE it!)
If you still haven’t signed up, you might want to grab the Spring 2017 FabFitFun box before it sells out! — Remember, you can save $10 and get the box for $39.99 shipped with coupon code “FLOWERS10“. 🙂