There’s a ton of sites out there, but I’m only including the ones that I (or my family) have used personally, so that I can vouch for their legitimacy — No scam sites here 🙂
Cash Back Sites
Get cash back from your regular online purchases!
- Ebates – If I do ANY shopping online, I always make sure to visit Ebates first. It’s a site that offers cash back on at a ton of online retailers (Kohls, Target, Walmart, Macy’s, Sephora, Amazon, etc!). You just create an account (for free!), then visit the site any time you plan to do a lil’ shopping, click on the store’s link, and shop as usual. That’s it! Ebates will then send you an email (ususally within 24 hours) with the total cash back that you earned. I LOVE Ebates!
- Swagbucks – Like Ebates, you also get “paid” to shop, but in “swagbucks” instead of cash. You earn swagbucks by shopping at your favorite online retailers, as well as doing surveys, searching the web, and a variety of other tasks offered on your Swagbucks “dashboard”. Your swagbucks can be redeemed for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Starbucks, Walmart, etc.
Deal, Coupon, Freebie Sites
Find the best sales & coupons here!
- Coupons.com – Everyone’s probably aware of this one, but if not, it’s probably the most extensive coupon site out there. It’s got a ton of coupons and more are constantly being added. There’s a limit to how many prints you get per coupon, but sometimes they get “reset” and you’re able to print even more. (So check back frequently!)
- Free Stuff Finder – I visit this site a few times a day. It’s a great source for finding out about the newest “free offers” out there.
- Mambo Sprouts – A great site for those harder to find healthy/organic coupons. They also offer a physical coupon booklet throughout the year that gets sent to you via snail mail, so make sure you sign up for that too!
- Pinch Me – This is a great site for freebies, but unlike most sites, they only offer them once a week. Every Tuesday at Noon (EST), they release new freebies that may or may not show up for you (samples are customized based on your profile). It’s worth checking though, as I’ve gotten some pretty awesome stuff — free full-sized lavender bar soap, diaper cream, travel sized hand lotions, and more!
- Sweet Free Stuff – Pretty much the same as Free Stuff Finder. There’s often a lot of offer overlap (say that 5 times fast), but sometimes you’ll find an offer not listed on the other sites.
Use these awesome (and FREE!) apps to save money at the supermarket!
- Ibotta – This app offers cash back on the groceries you buy. They release new offers daily that you can unlock by doing simple tasks such as watching a video or taking a brief survey. Once you unlock the offer and purchase the item, you simply take a photo of your receipt. The money goes into your account within a day or so and can be used towards gift cards or transferred to Paypal.
- Checkout 51 – Pretty much the same as Ibotta, but you don’t need “unlock” the offers. Uses the same “photo of receipt” for verification.
- Checkpoints – I’ve been using this app for years. You get points just for scanning items at the grocery store (the app has a built-in scanner). The points can be redeemed for gift cards from Target, Walmart, Amazon, and more! Use my referral code “wendyrose” to get bonus points when you sign up!
- SavingStar – Link this up with your loyalty cards and get instant credit for the items you purchase. Earnings can be deposited into your bank account or Paypal.
- Snap by Groupon – A newer app that offers cash back on a variety of grocery items. Many offers can even be used more than once.
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate and/or referral links.