Here they are! The full spoilers for the January 2015 POPSUGAR Must Have box!
I was surprised to see them all at once, but I’m not complaining. Looks like a great box! Here’s what’s inside:
- Skin Jewel Tattoos ($18) – Not really my style, but I ‘spose I can save them for my girls to use later.
- KeepCup Brew 12 oz Reusable Coffee Cup ($26) – I got an Aeropress for Christmas, so I’m happy to get more new coffee accessories.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream ($28) – My hands are super dry thanks to the single-digit weather we’ve been having here. Will definitely use this.
- Manduka eQua Hand Towel ($16) – I don’t go to the gym or do yoga, so… maybe I can use this as a dish towel? 😉
- ToGoSpa Eyes Collagen Gel Pads ($12.50) – These help relieve dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. Can’t hurt.
- Nature Valley Protein Granola ($3.49) – I’m not sure which flavor will be included, but I hope it’s vegan!
- Jack + Lucy Pom Pom Hat ($32) – I couldn’t find this online, but it looks cute from the less-than-awesome tiny photo I did find!
I gotta say, I’m pretty damn excited about January’s POPSUGAR Must Have box. I’ll probably use everything in it, minus the tattoos (and the granola if it isn’t vegan). The hat looks like something I’d pick out for myself, so I can’t wait to try it on. The total value of everything in the box comes to around $136! Not too shabby!
If you’d like to sign up for POPSUGAR Must Have, you can save $5 on your first box when you use coupon code “REFER5” at checkout. That’ll make your box around $35 shipped. Pretty good for a box with a value of $136!
Wait! There's More Subscription Box Goodness!
- Check out my updated list of Free Subscription Boxes.
- Feelin’ lucky? Enter one of my Giveaways.
- Don’t forget to peep the Latest Deals and list of Subscription Box Coupons too!
Disclosure: Post may contain affiliate/referral links.